Accountability and accuracy are important to every business. The maintenance of proper books and records is imperative to any organization, because key decisions are often made on the basis of financial information. Businesses and their owners can only make meaningful plans for the future if they have an accurate and reliable picture of what has been achieved in the past.
Auditor EU’s experienced team can provide a range of accounting services to organizations. We our systems and tools we can provide the maximum flexibility to our service to suit your requirements. Services can include the following the below based on a live, monthly, quarterly or annual basis:
- Completion of financial statements for the year end
- Producing regular management accounts to help assess the financial performance of your business as well as budget vs. plan financial performance
- Regular business meetings as required
- Age Debtors and Creditors reports.
- Bank reconciliation’s, trial balance, fixed asset register
- Preparation and submission of VAT
- Dealing with all Financial Office correspondence received
- Bank, company credit cards and cash reconciled
- Liaising with financial office on audits
- Processing of all business transactions including supplier invoices and credit notes, sales invoices and credit notes and bank payments etc
- Completion of monthly sub-contractor returns if required
- Completing statistical returns if required by CSO